2013/2014 PGF Season
Premier Girls Fastpitch Team/League/Umpire Insurance Effective September 1, 2013 is now available.
Finally someone has designed a Fastpitch insurance program that fits the specific needs and dates of our sport.
Team Insurance effective dates of September 1, 2013 to September 1, 2014
Every year the travelball Fastpitch season ends during the months of July/August. Players and Coaches switch teams or organizations and your insurance becomes very confusing. Those coaches that switch organizations may be required to purchase new insurance that will only cover you until January 1st. Many teams switch practice facilities, requiring new certificates of insurance, only to have to repurchase insurance and new certificates again on January 1st.
Those days are gone forever. Premier Girls Fastpitch has changed their Team Insurance program for the 2013/2014 season, to a September 1st effective date. That means no more confusion with your team insurance or your certificate's of insurance. Once you form your new team in September of each year, you may register with PGF and buy team insurance for your entire softball season. Your coverage will be in effect and stay in effect until September of the following year. no more mid year confusion and interruption in coverage.
**Umpire Insurance Information - Scroll to bottom of page
*Purchasing Team/League Insurance couldnt be easier. Accomplish all your needs with one click of the above blue tab.
- Register your Team/League for the 2013-2014 season with PGF
- Obtain background checks for all coaches
- Age verification for all players
- Obtain Team Liability Insurance and Excess Accident Coverage for all Coaches and Players
- Formulate your official team roster with picture id on roster.
- $22.00 per Coach/Player(Team Rates)...includes age verification, background check, liability/accident insurance
Coverage will be effective as soon as payment is processed, or September 1, 2013, whichever date is later. We will only accept PGF Insurance for all 2014 PGF "National Championships" and the 2014 PGF "Regional Championships"
Note: If you did not purchase PGF Insurance for a Qualifier and during that tournament you earned a berth to Nationals, you will be able to upgrade your registration and purchase PGF insurance, for the additional $9 per person, to be in compliance with the National Championship quidelines.
Key facts about PGF Team/League Registration
- No more plastic ID cards. Everything is done on your computer. Official roster with pictures, age verification, background checks will all be e-verified and approved in hours.
- Age verifications and Background checks, requiring personal information will be performed on a securely protected site.
- Once a member of your team has been verified and approved, your official roster will be the only thing required to show at PGF sanctioned events. If a person is not approved, they will not be listed on the roster.
- The Head Coach may monitor his/her roster at their convenience. It is suggested that each person inputs their own personal information into the system. The Head Coach must first establish the team page and then every other member may go into the site to input their information.
- You will have to create a new userid and password for this site. It will not be the same userid and password that you use for the main PGF site.
Key facts about PGF Team/League Insurance :
- PGF insurance covers you for practice and play in any association. Insurance coverage follows the team, not the individual. If a player/coach leaves your team and joins a Non-PGF insured team, then they will no longer have coverage.
- Player/Coach will be covered for Excess Accident Medical Coverage in the amount of $250,000, with a $500 deductible (Underwritted by Nationwide Life Insurance Company)
- Teams will be covered for Comprehensive General Liability in the amount of $1,000,000 each occurrence, no aggregate (unlimited). (Underwritten by Scottsdale Indemnity Company or National Casualty Company)
- Additional insured certificates are available at no additional charge.
All coaches will be required to obtain "PGF" background checks. We will not accept a background check from another organization.
Remember, while some other insurance policy's limit your coverage to their sanctioned events, your PGF insurance will cover you in whatever association you wish to partipate with.
Note to all PGF Umpires:
All Umpires who work PGF sanctioned events must purchase insurance and obtain a background check through the PGF insurance program.
Key facts about the PGF Umpire Insurance program:
- Umpire will be covered for Excess Accident Medical Insurance in the amount of $25,000, with a $500 deductible (Underwritten by Nationwide Life Insurance Company)
- Umpire will be covered for Comprehensive General Liability Ins. in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence, No Aggregate (Unlimited) (Scottsdale Indemnity Company or National Casualty Company)
- Additional Insured Certificates are available at no additional charge
- Umpire coverage will only apply to PGF sanctioned events.
- Cost: $23.00 per umpire
©2013 Copyright Premier Girls Fastpitch | Web Design and Powered by iconMatrix